Revenue Finance is a funding solution that provides quick access to cash. There's no interest. Just one fixed cost3, so you know exactly how much you will pay. The balance is paid automatically as an agreed percentage of customer card transactions3 - meaning you simply pay when your customers pay you.
This flexible solution takes away the stress of fixed monthly payments and allows you to focus on what really matters - your business. Revenue Finance is provided by our referral partner, Liberis.1
Release the potential of future card sales to invest in your business.
Automatic payments mirror cash flow as a percentage of your cards sales.3
The total cash advance to pay stays same however long it takes you to pay.3
If you're an existing Clover customer, funds could be in your account within one day after acceptance.2
This link will take you to the Liberis website*.
Applying won't affect your credit card score. 4
*By enquiring, you acknowledge and agree to be contacted by telephone and email, and for Clover to share your information and data with Liberis for the purpose of assessing your eligibility for Revenue Finance.
To qualify for Revenue Finance you should:
Totally hassle free, very easy to do. Very quick to receive the funds, no hidden costs totally transparent. Would recommend."
-Avril | Trust pilot Review
What a fantastic concept, we don't even miss the payments coming off recieved card payments. Liberis has helped us grow our business. This is the 4th time we've used them and we'll be doing it every year from now on. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*****"
- Lenny | Trust Pilot Review
1. This product is provided by Liberis Ltd, Scale Space Building, 1st Floor, 58 Wood Lane London, W12 7RZ (company number: 05654231, Liberis' Business Cash Advance is a form of recievables finance not a loan. Liberis is not authorised or regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Financial Ombudsman Service will not be able to consider a complaint about Liberis. Amounts advanced are subject to status and our underwriting process before any offer can be made.
2. As of January 2023, Liberis's average time to fund successful applications with Clover UK customers was 18.73 hours.
3. You will be expected to operate your business in a way that ensures Liberis recieves a minimum monthly amount of up to 3% of the total amount owned to Liberis.
4. Your credit score is not affected by applying for a Business Cash Advance. Taking out a Business Cash Advance may affect your credit score.
5. Figure refers to Liberis's 2021 Net Promoter Score survey of 5,448 respondents - measuring how likely they are to recommend our product on a scale 0-10 and using this to split the respondents into 3 categories - passives, detractors and promoters. The end score is calculated by subtracting the percentage of detractors from the percentage of promoters - in this case 90% were promoters and 10% were passives, giving Liberis a score of 90.
6. Trust Pilot score as of 22/08/2023"